If you’re looking for the royalty of all drinks, no doubt about it, Louis XIII is the king. Named after the King of France, this beautiful cognac is the prime of all drinks with 1200 eaux-de-vie blended beautifully to produce the rich velvet and smooth taste.
As it celebrates its 140th anniversary, Louis XIII launches a worldwide digital campaign “Quest For A Legend” searching for the rarest Louis XIII decanter in Singapore, Malaysia, India and the Philippines from 3 February to 31 March 2015.
The decanter alone is a thing of beauty and a work of art and they are searching for the rarest and the oldest decanter in the world! Though it was created in 1874, LOUIS XIII made its mark in Asia in 1881.
Quest for A Legend will start in Singapore, Malaysia, India and the Philippines before moving on to other parts of the world.
The Quest for A Legend
Quest for a Legend Mechanics:
- The quest began on February 3, 2015, and ends March 31, 2015.
- To enter the competition, participants must send photos of their unopened Louis XIII bottle via SMS Text, Whatsapp or to the local Remy Martin office. Entries can also be submitted online at www.louisxiii-cognac.com/questforalegend.
- You need to provide their full name, age, ID, contact information, nationality and details on how they obtained the bottle of Louis XIII.
- If you have more than one bottle, you can submit them.
- The LOUIS XIII Team will follow up with each submission individually.
- The winner will be chosen by an expert committee who will assess each bottle with a set criteria. If needed, the bottle will be carefully shipped and examined at the Cognac region of France, using various technological methods that will examine the age, color, composition of the liquid inside the bottle to determine its authenticity, without destroying or introducing contaminants.
- Remy Cointreau International reserves the right to make the final decision depending on circumstances.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be the legal owner of the bottle.
- They should be citizens or residents of the participating countries in Southeast Asia, Middle East, and India.
- Must be 18 years and above, 25 years of age in India.
- They agree to absolve Louis XIII or Remy Cointreau International from any liability with regard to handling of the entry bottle.
- The bottle must be unopened, with at least 50% of original liquid (this will be verified by Remy Cointreau International and the House of Remy Martin).
The prize is a trip to the Remy Martin Estate in Cognac, France which includes:
- Two return Business Class air tickets.
- Two First Class return train tickets between Paris and Angouleme.
- Car pick-up transfer to the Estate.
- A hosted lunch at the Estate.
- Guided Tour of the Estate grounds, cellars and distillery.
- A tasting of LOUIS XIII and Dinner.
- One night’s accommodation in the Cognac region of France.
Use the hashtags: #QuestforaLegend and #LouisXII