Shoppers will be #wowed@smappliance for its new look, which is now showcased at the newly designed SM Appliance Center at SM City Pampanga. The new look is a dynamic way of highlighting the most innovative products to help each Filipino transition into a digital home.
The 2,300 square- meter store located at the ground floor of SM City Pampanga, in fact, welcomes customers with two entrances, creating a store environment with attractive focal points that ease navigation and encourage discovery along the shopper journey.
Here are six ways shoppers will be wowed by the SM Appliance Center’s new look:
- Wood + Greens = A Modern Yet Homey Ambiance. In a departure from the usual industrial feel associated with appliance stores, the new SM Appliance Center’s use of warm timber slatted finishes in its sloping ceiling at the entrance creates a warm and inviting feeling, much like that of arriving home.
The slatted timber ceiling and suspended pendant lights work to guide shoppers into the main display areas. The point of sale counters, on the other hand, provide a warm and natural environment with integrated greenery to further emphasize the familiarity of the home.
- An Easy and Exciting Customer Journey. The main display area, with a striking and illuminated geometric ceiling draws the shoppers into the main display area. Here, the custom designed displays and consistent stylish illuminated signage make it easy for customers to navigate and find the product they are looking for.
- The Best and Most Trusted Brands Plus Great Service. In the store, customers can find the best and most trusted brands in the industry as well as the latest and greatest gadgets and appliances fresh from the manufacturers. SM Appliance Center has long been known not only for great value, but also for its great service.
- Innovative Showcases. The unique circular display units with cell phones and small devices are a welcoming break along the customer journey, offering discovery and access to the latest gadgets and devices.
- Lifestyle Kitchen Counters. Filipinos are known to be foodies, especially in Pampanga, the Culinary Capital of the Philippines. The new look of the store features lifestyle kitchen counter set-ups with refrigerators, ovens, cooking ranges and chimney and range hoods – giving shoppers ideas on how these will look in their homes, and how they can build their dream kitchens.
- A Cool, Colorful Mini Lounge. Shoppers can take a short break at the store’s mini-lounge with a vibrant yellow finish that creates a high contrast from the appliances.
Be #Wowed@smappliance. Visit the newly designed SM Appliance Center located at the Ground Floor of SM City Pampanga.